Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hi Mom!

Yewwwwww it's here...

That's kind of exciting...in fact it's radcakes...as in radcakes is radcakes...

Radcakes being our new blog and radcakes being the word that i stole from a kid in year 5.

not when i was in year 5...no...he's in year five...now...and I'm 24...

I'm a jerk

Maybe I should explain. Many of you may be familiar with the uber hipster boutique japanese clothing label of the same name and think that they created the term:

http://www.radcakes.com/guys.asp


They didn't...

Story goes like this:

My friend is a teacher of sorts and he teaches children of sorts. One of said children is called Roberto, he's not really but if he was he'd grow up to be an international playboy...of sorts...so we'll say he is. Roberto always uses cool words that seem beyond his years. One day they were sitting in class and being pleased with something or other he stood up and exclaimed "Radcakes!!!!" My friend turned and said to him..."That's a cool word, you use a lot of cool words Roberto."...to which Roberto replied "yeah, it's tough work cause i have to sit around at home all day and think of them."

Hearing that story made me feel like this

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I decided I would make it my mission to help spread the love for my new found slangression...that means slanguistic expression, i just made that up, how cool is that???

So when my my friend Fuzz hit me up and asked me if i wanted to start a blog I finally had a place where i could put my hard stolen new word to good use...

hence...radcakes...

Thanks Roberto!!!


Hmmmm lame first post indeed it tells you nothing about the blog, or me, or anything really

But at least the ball is rolling

I'll tell you about myself later and I'm sure the girls will do the same...but in the meantime thanks for reading my blog mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment