Saturday, January 24, 2009

The New Economy Stimulus Package...Me

I copped some new glasses the other day.


They're great.


They're a pair of vintage Dior Monsiuers that I found online and I'm so happy I got them.



But should I be?

I know that Costco sells frames for mad cheap, probably 6 times less than i paid for these. And further to that I've got like four or five frames floating around my apartment back in Sydney that I could have started wearing instead of buying new ones.

And not that I care, but the evidence is mounting that I make poor financial decisions.

Everywhere I turn I'm confronted by a failing economy where job security is an increasingly fleeting luxury.


With things as bad as they are there's probably no room for buying things like shoes Kanye designed:



...............................................................................but i still will.

Because when everyone else is unwilling to buy so called luxury items, preferring to appropriate their income streams towards boring things like food, water, and electricity...IIIII am more than happy to forgo sustenance for days on end, replacing meal time with time I spend walking around listening to the Chronic how Dr. Dre meant for it to be heard.

So what...am I just impervious to the onslaught of warnings and doom predictions that fill the space between the end credits and the opening montage of my daily routine at the moment?

Am i going to wake up one morning to find all the other sensible people getting by just fine on there well planned savings while I wander the streets searching for my next meal.

Inevitably I'll spend my whole life priding myself on thinking outside of the box only to end up living in one.




But that can't be a picture of me

look at the shoes dammit...

I'm gonna be one good looking bum.....i'll be wearing these




Diddy said it first but:

"it's all #@!&%# up now"...

this calls for a song >>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment